YEARBOOKS ARE ON SALE NOW!
The Remember Me Yearbooks online store will be open through April 7, 2023. The cost of a yearbook is $18.00. If you would like to purchase a yearbook, please follow these steps:
- Go to order.remembermeyearbooks.com
- Enter your access key: 53JQTVR2YC
- Enter your student's details and choose your quantity.
- Proceed with checkout and place your order.
- After placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation.
Welcome to Newton Elementary School
Newton Elementary School Mission Statement
The mission of Newton Elementary School is to produce students who are prepared to begin the next level of learning with self-confidence and a desire to succeed. This will be achieved by providing an appropriate curriculum taught by an innovative and nurturing staff in a positive and caring environment.
- February 27th - March 3rd - READ ACROSS AMERICA Week
- March 1st - Blues in School Field Trip (5th Grade)
- March 10th - Half Day for Students (Dismiss @ 11:00)
- March 10th - Pre-K Online Registration Ends
- March 10th - End of 3rd Nine Weeks
- March 12th - Daylight Saving Time (Spring Forward)
- March 13th - PTO meeting @ 6:00
- March 14th - 17th - CRANE Book Fair
- March 14th - 4H meetings (4th-6th grades)
- March 15th - Report Cards
- March 17th - Health Heroes (5th Grade)
- March 20th - 4H Forestry Day
- March 20th - 1st Day of SPRING
- March 22nd - Spring Pictures and Cap & Gown Make-Ups
- March 27th - March 31st - SPRING BREAK!!!!!
- K-6th grade school supply lists can be found under Parent Information at the top of the page.
- The "Roadmap to Reopening Dale County Schools" can be found by clicking here and under Parent Information at the top of the page.
- NES will NOT accept daily transportation changes after 2:00 pm each day. Please make any necessary changes before this time.
- Please click here to access the free/reduced meal application.
Universal Breakfast Program
Please encourage your child to participate in our universal breakfast program. This program provides every student with a free breakfast. To see what your child will be served each day for breakfast and lunch, please click on the "Lunchroom" link under Departments at the top of this page.